Antjie

Antjie

Monday 16 April 2012

Bible Verses on "HEART" in a Nutshell

(ESV = English Standard Version)

Psalm 51:10 ESV
Create in me a clean heart, O God, and renew a right spirit within me.

Ezekiel 36:26 ESV
And I will give you a new heart, and a new spirit I will put within you.  And I will remove the heart of stone from your flesh and give you a heart of flesh.

Jeremiah 17:9 ESV
The heart is deceitful above all things, and desperately sick; who can understand it?

Jeremiah 17:10 ESV
"I the Lord search the heart and test the mind, to give every man according to his ways, according to the fruit of his deeds."

Romans 2:5 ESV

But because of your hard and impenitent heart you are storing up wrath for yourself on the day of wrath when God's righteous judgement will be revealed.


Where is your heart today???

Be Blessed and filled with His Love.  Give a piece away.  It won't hurt, and the reward is from Him...