Addendum - 1 Peter 3-4 (NLT)
"You should be known for the beauty that comes from within, the unfading beauty of a gentle and quiet spirit, which is so precious to God."
A beautiful spirit is reflected in the face and the whole person.
I came across the following Beauty Tips which are far more important to instil in our children.
* For attractive lips, speak words of kindness.
* For beautiful eyes, look for the good in other people.
* To lose weight, let go of stress, hatred, anger, discontentment and the need
to control others.
* To improve your ears, listen to the Word of God.
* Rather than focus on the thorns of life (or the "imperfections" of one's body),
smell the roses and count your blessings, giving thanks for each one of them.
* For poise, walk with knowledge and self-esteem.
* To strengthn you arms, hug at least 3 people a day; touch someone with your
* To strengthn your heart, forgive yourself and others.
* Don't worry and hurry so much. Rather than walk this earth lightly, walk firmly
with determination and leave your mark.
* For the ultimate in business, casual or evening attire, put on the robe of Christ;
it fits like a glove but allows room for growth. Best of all, it never goes out of style
and is appropriate for any occasion.
* Doing these things on a daily basis will certainly make you a more beautiful person.