- 1 tub of strawberries
- 1 package cream cheese, softened
- 3-4 Tablespoons castor sugar (or sugar substitute - to taste)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Few seeds or tiny pieces of liquorice for eyes
- Rinse strawberries and cut around the top of the strawberry. Remove the top, (enough for a hat). Clean out the whole strawberry with a paring knife, if necessary (some of them are hollow already. Prepare all of the strawberries and set aside.
- In a mixing bowl, beat cream cheese, sugar, and vanilla until creamy. Add cream cheese mix to a piping bag or Ziploc with the corner snipped off. Fill the strawberries with cheesecake mixture.
- Once strawberries are filled, top with the 'hats.' Decorate according to photo.
- If not serving immediately, refrigerate until serving time.