Antjie

Antjie

Friday 8 March 2013

Furry Baby Bum Cover Crochet Pattern


I know, I know ,
This is for a human baby, not a fur baby!!!
I don't have a new born baby, so my bear had to be the model.
The Pattern  Materials:
Hook : J
Fun fur - I used White
Baby yarn - I used Blue

Stitches used:
Chain - ch
Single crochet - sc
Double Crochet - dc
Slip Stitch - sl st

R : 1 - using 1 strand each of the yarns, Ch 3, 10 dc in the 2nd ch from the hook, join with a sl st to form a circle, ch 3
R : 2 - 1 dc in the same st as the ch 3, 2 dc in each dc around, join, ch 3
R : 3 - Repeat R : 2
R : 4 - 1 dc in the 1st 3 dc, 2 dc in the next dc, *1 dc in next 3 dc, 2 dc in the next dc, repeat from * around. You should notice the bum cover starting to circle on the edges.
R : 5 - Repeat R : 4, only ch 1 instead of ch 3
R : 6 - 1 sc in each dc around, join, ch1
R : 7 - 1 sl st in each sc around, , join and tie off.


It's a Furry Baby Bum Cover!!!
I think it would be awesome in all sorts of colour combinations.