What You Need: (16 servings)
- 1 pkg. (8 oz.) PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese, softened
- 3 cups cold milk
- 2 pkg. (3.4 oz. each) JELL-O Vanilla Flavor Instant Pudding
- 35 square shortbread cookies, coarsely crushed, divided
- 5 bananas, sliced
- 1-1/2 cups thawed COOL WHIP Whipped Topping
- BEAT cream cheese in large bowl with mixer on medium speed until creamy. Gradually beat in 1 cup milk, mixing well after each addition. Gradually beat in remaining milk alternately with pudding mixes, then beat on low speed 2 min.
- RESERVE 1/4 cup cookie crumbs; spread remaining crumbs onto bottom of 13x9-inch dish. Cover with layers of bananas, pudding mixture and COOL WHIP.
- SPRINKLE with reserved cookie crumbs. Refrigerate 3 hours.
Sprinkle with 1/2 cup toasted BAKER'S ANGEL FLAKE Coconut.
How to Slice Bananas Evenly......... is with a pastry blender. Just place pastry blender on peeled banana and press down gently.