French Toast in a Mug Recipe
- 2 slices whole wheat bread, cut in cubes
- 1 egg
- 4 tablespoons almond milk
- 2 tablespoons applesauce
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/2 banana, sliced
- maple syrup
- Layer half the bread cubes in to a coffee mug. Top with 1/2 of the banana slices. Layer with the remaining bread cubes and top it of with the rest of the banana.
- In a small bowl whisk the egg, almond milk, applesauce, cinnamon and vanilla together. Pour over the top of bananas and bread. Place mug in microwave for 2 minutes on HIGH.
- Remove from microwave and top with syrup and enjoy!