Antjie

Antjie

Thursday 6 June 2013

Stirring a Soul...(Cool Quotes for a Dark Time)

The Mind

"Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known to God. And the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus."
- Philippians 4:6-7


Fear Not

"Fear not, for I am with you; be not dismayed, for I am your God; I will strengthen you, I will help you, I will uphold you with my righteous right hand."
- Isaiah 41:10 


Doubt

"And Jesus answered them, “Truly, I say to you, if you have faith anddo not doubt, you will not only do what has been done to the fig tree, but even if you say to this mountain, ‘Be taken up and thrown into the sea,' it will happen."
- Matthew 21:21 


Call on Me

"Call upon me in the day of trouble; I will deliver you, and you shall glorify me.”
- Psalm 50:15 


Good Plans for You

"For I know the plans I have for you,” says the Lord. “They are plans for good and not for disaster, to give you a future and a hope."
- Jeremiah 29:11