Antjie

Antjie

Friday 26 July 2013

I AM HEALED! Thank you JESUS...

 Posted: by Encouragement, Healing, Redemption




Okay, is it time for you to heal yet? I sure hope so. I don’t know about you but those words above “I AM HEALED” “THANK YOU JESUS” are coming out of my mouth RIGHT THIS VERY MOMENT! What about you? Jesus can and WILL heal you but you MUST ALLOW HIM to do HIS WORK in HIS TIME. HE WILL KEEP HIS PROMISE. For those who aren’t convinced and you require it in writing, HERE YOU GO:

(Exodus 15:26 NKJV), “If you diligently heed the voice of the LORD your God and do what is right in His sight, give ear to His commandments and keep all His statutes, I will put none of the diseases on you which I have brought on the Egyptians. For I am the LORD who heals you.”

(Deuteronomy 32:39 NKJV) ‘Now see that I, even I, am He, And there is no God besides Me; I kill and I make alive; I wound and I heal; Nor is there any who can deliver from My hand.’

(Psalms 107:20 NKJV) He sent His word and healed them, And delivered them from their destruction.

(Proverbs 4:20-22 NKJV) My son, give attention to my words; Incline your ear to my sayings. {21} Do not let them depart from your eyes; Keep them in the midst of your heart; {22} For they are life to those who find them, And health to all their flesh.

(Isaiah 58:8 NKJV) Then your light shall break forth like the morning, Your healing shall spring forth speedily, And your righteousness shall go before you; The glory of the LORD shall be your rear guard.

Oh and just in case that wasn’t clear enough -


(Isaiah 53:5 NKJV) But He was wounded for our transgressions, He was bruised for our iniquities; The chastisement for our peace was upon Him, And by His stripes we are healed.

Folks, let today be the day that you shout from the rooftops, mountain tops or wherever you are right now –                 I AM HEALED, THANK YOU JESUS