Antjie

Antjie

Tuesday 30 July 2013

Mental Fitness Excercises....

Mental Fitness Exercises ...


Stretching exercises 
Forget those things which are behind and reaching you. (Phil 3:14) 

Respiratory exercises 
Let everything that has breath praise the Lord, Hallelujah! (Ps150: 6) 

Brain exercises 
if anything is excellent or praiseworthy think there may be, to have to think about such things. (Philippians 4:8) 

Eye exercises 
The eyes on Jesus, the author and finisher of our faith. (Heb 12:2) 

Facial Exercises Rejoice always in the Lord, I repeat stay. (Philippians 4:4) 

About exercises 
 Everyone should be only too willing to listen, not talk too soon and not to get angry. (James 1:9) 

Tongue exercises 
with gratitude in your hearts to your psalms, hymns and spiritual songs singing to the glory of God. (Col. 3:16) 

Leg exercises 
 strengthen therefore the weak hands and the paralyzed knees and walk the straight path. (Heb 12:12) 

Cardiovascular exercises 
Create in me a clean heart, O God, and renew my spirit and make me steadfast. (Ps 51:12)

Neck exercises 
 Fear not, for I am with you; be not dismayed, for I am your God. (Isaiah 41:10) 

Hand exercises I stretch out my prayer unto thee. (Ps 143:6) 

Relaxation exercises Cast all your anxiety on him because he cares for you. (1 Peter 5:7) Happy training!