Antjie

Antjie

Thursday 29 August 2013

Gues Who?


Graphic by Billie

Guess Who?

There is surprising talent here, in many varied forms.
A welcome blessing in a place where every heart just warms.
When you first see a name you think now what is that about?
And then you get the point when someone puts the story out.

Sometimes it can sneak up on you and make you think a bit.
That thinking is the reason that your Friend has chosen it.
My own name is a fluke I guess. It’s really no big deal,
By now of course I’ve seen some names that I would like to steal!

I’ll have to stay the course for now, I’m stuck with what I chose,
Too late to get a better one to post with, I suppose.
If you have yet to choose one I will give you some advice.
Keep your name real short or no one ever types it twice.

NicknamedBob . .© 2004