Antjie

Antjie

Tuesday 6 August 2013

What I Confess I Possess

QuoteWishing will never be a substitute for prayer.--Ed Cole 


I confess Jesus as my Lord. Rom. 10:9-10. I possess salvation.

I confess, “by His stripes I am healed” Is. 53:5; I possess healing.

I confess “the son has made me free” Jn. 8:36; I possess absolute freedom.

I confess “the love of God is shed abroad in my heart by the Holy Ghost” Rom. 5:5; I possess the bility to love everyone.

I confess, “the righteous are bold as a lion” Pr.28:1; I possess lion-hearted boldness in spiritual warfare.

I confess, “He will never leave me nor forsake me” Heb. 13:5-6; I possess the presence of God each step I take.

I confess, “I am the redeemed of the Lord” Ps. 107:2; I possess redemption benefits every day.

I confess “the anointing of the Holy One abideth in me” 1 Jn. 2: 27; I possess yoke destroying results by this anointing (Is. 10:27).

I confess, “in the name of Jesus I can cast out devils” Mk. 16:17; I possess dynamic deliverances as a devil master.

I confess, “I lay my hands on the sick and they shall recover” Mk. 16:18; I possess positive healings for the oppressed.

I confess, “I am a branch of the Living Vine” Jn. 15:5; I possess Vine-life wherever I go.

I confess, “I am the righteousness of God in Christ” 2 Cor. 5: 21; I possess the ability to stand freely in God’s holy presence, and in Satan’s presence as a victor!

I confess, “I am a temple of the living God” 2 Cor. 6:16; I possess God dwelling in me, and walking in me!

I confess, “my God shall supply all my need” Phil. 4: 19; I possess the supply of every need.

Confession Precedes Possession

I confess, “For whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved” Rom. 10:13, I possess know-so salvation for I have called upon the name of the Lord.

I confess, “The Lord shall preserve me from all evil” Ps.121:7, I possess preservation from all forms of evil.

I confess, “Blessed are the pure in heart: for they shall see God” Mt.5: 8, I possess the assurance I shall see God for the blood of Jesus has made me pure in heart.

I confess, “The Lord will give strength unto His people; the Lord will bless His people with peace. Ps. 29:11, I possess daily strength and an abundance of peace.

I confess, “Blessed be the Lord, who daily loads us with benefits” Ps. 68:19, I possess a life daily loaded with the benefits of the Lord.

I confess, “I am the light of the world: he that follows Me shall not walk in darkness, but shall have the light of life” Jn. 8:12, I possess light upon life’s pathway for I am following Jesus.

I confess, “And God is able to make all grace abound toward you; that ye, always having all sufficiency in all things, may abound to every good work” 2Cor. 9:8, I possess all grace, abounding grace – saving grace, healing grace, Baptizing grace, all-sufficient grace.

I confess, “For with God nothing shall be impossible” Lk. 1:37, I possess impossibilities becoming realities, for I am linked up with God by divine birth.

I confess, “I will pour out of my Spirit upon all flesh” Acts 2:17, I possess the Spirit outpoured upon my life continually.

I confess, “As far as the east is from the west, so far hath He removed our transgressions from us” Ps.103:12, I possess the assurance that my sins are removed far from me, hallelujah!
I Possess What I Confess

“With the mouth confession is made unto salvation” Rom.10: 10.

I possess continual guidance for I confess, “The Lord shall guide thee continually” Isaiah 58:11.

I possess eternal life, for I confess, “My sheep hear my voice and I give them eternal life” Jn. 10:27.

I possess the peace of God, for I confess “The peace of God which passeth all understanding, shall keep your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus our Lord” Phil. 4:7.

I possess freedom from fear, for I confess, “I the Lord thy God will hold thy right hand, saying unto thee, fear not” Isa. 41:13.

I possess bountiful blessings financially, for I confess, “He which soweth bountifully shall reap also bountifully” 2 Cor. 9:6.

I possess supernatural help in every situation, for I confess, “My help cometh from the Lord, which made heaven and earth” Ps.121:2.

I possess good, for I confess, “Acquaint now thyself with Him, and be at peace: thereby good shall come unto thee” Job 22:21.

I possess peace with my enemies, for I confess, “When a man’s ways please the Lord, He maketh even his enemies to be at peace with Him” Pr. 16:7.

I possess the ability to be a positive blessing, for I confess, “So will I save you, and ye shall be a blessing” Zec. 8:13.

I possess wholesome, sound sleep at night, for I confess, “He giveth His beloved sleep” Ps.127: 2.

I possess the assurance my labour in the Lord is fruitful, for I confess, “For as much as ye know that your labour is not in vain in the Lord” 1 Cor.15: 58.

I possess as a faith man, abounding blessings, for I confess, “A faithful man shall abound with blessings” Pr.28:20.

I possess strength for my day for I confess, “As thy days, so shall thy strength be” Deut. 33:25.

I possess special honour from my Father for I confess, “If any man serve me, him will my Father honour” Jn. 12:26.

Quote
"Once you become aware that the main business that you are here for is to know God, most of life's problems fall into place of their own accord. "- J.I. Packer