Antjie

Antjie

Wednesday 25 September 2013

Evening Prayer!


Father in the name of Jesus Christ the Son of the Living God, 

I pray YOU open doors for the person who Read this now,

Only YOU can open doors no man can close and for that we honour YOU. ...
Thank You for the open doors of life, health, strength, prosperity, wealth, and most importantly LOVE.

Also, Thank You for closing the doors of death, sickness, weakness, despair, poverty, and bitterness.
We LOVE YOU LORD, and give YOU all the Glory and all the Praise.

I seal this prayer in JESUS NAME,

Amen

I
f you need God to open a door, pray this prayer,
Believe in your heart and you shall receive what God has for you according to HIS riches and will.

I NEED A DOOR TO OPEN..........

MAY YOU HAVE A BLESSED EVENING, AND A PEACEFUL SLEEP, GOD'S ANGELS WILL WATCH OVER YOU!!

JESUS LOVES YOU, AND SO DO I

SWEET DREAMS