Antjie

Antjie

Tuesday 17 September 2013

Good Morning!

The Word of God teaches us:There is treasure to be desired and oil in the dwelling of the wise... Proverbs 21:20 

I hope... that what you have learned on this page, may help you in some way physically, mentally and emotionally.

My story...
I have used essential oils for over 15 years and never desire to be without them. 
After an auto accident, I suffered with pain for over 4 years. 
In that time, my oil's helped me with a great deal of pain, infection, stress and insomnia. 
Many can write about the use of oils, I write because I know they helped me tremendously.
I pass this info on to whoever & whenever I can. 

I can begin with 3 reasons to use essential oils...but there are hundred's more.
Reason #1
Lavender is just the ultimate essential oil. I give it the 3 "s's" for SLEEP, STRESS & SKIN.
If I am short on my budget (and who isn't these days) this is the one oil that I will not go without.
 I use diluted on my face, wonderful for healing burns and cuts. 


Lavender is the most versatile essential oil out there! I started using it for restful sleep. Every night I rub 2 drops of lavender on each foot. Within 20 minutes it is throughout your body.

Hello relaxation & sleep! Helps my hot flashes too.

Analgesic, anticoagulant, anticonvulsant, antidepressant, antifungal, antihistamine, anti-infectious, anti-inflammatory, antimicrobial, antimutagenic, antiseptic, antispasmotic, antitoxic, antitumor, regenerative and sedative.

Reason #2
Peppermint is the oil I reach for when someone has a fever. A drop or two on the bottom of each foot is all it takes for a relatively rapid drop in temp, an amazing oil! Soothing for upset stomach and muscle aches. Works wonders on headaches, just breath in! As a breath freshener, a drop on your toothpaste is awesome!


Analgesic, antibacterial, anti-carcinogenic, anti-inflammatory, antiseptic, antispasmodic, antiviral and invigorating.

Headaches, fever, breath freshener, digestive difficulty, tooth aches, to sooth and cool skin, nausea, muscle aches.

I hate having nausea, so peppermint oil is always on hand. I mix with olive oil for my aching calf muscles after a long day a work. Works wonders.
Reason #3
Lemon Wow, how much can I say about lemon in this small space? I put a few drops in my water bottles to cleanse the body (liver) and maintain proper body ph. Use to brush your teeth morning and evening for healthy gums. Make yourself a citrusy body scrub with coconut oil, sugar and a few drops of lemon! The smell is very uplifting. 

Sore throats, intestinal parasites, liver cleanser, useful for: household DIY cleaners, cooking, skin products. Lemon has been used in the past to fight typhoid, food poisoning, lower blood pressure, liver problems, arthritis, scurvy, and malaria. Can help with blood pressure, memory improvement, sore throats, anxiety, dissolving cellulite, debility, clarity of thought, energy, gallstones, digestive problems, lymphatic system cleansing, liver deficiencies in children, nervous conditions, nerves, stress, respiratory problems, and promoting a sense of well-being.
Antifungal, antidepressant, antiseptic, antiviral, astringent, refreshing and tonic.


God said:
And by the river upon the bank thereof, on this side and on that side, shall grow all trees for meat, whose leaf shall not fade, neither shall the fruit thereof be consumed: it shall bring forth new fruit according to his months, because their waters they issued out of the sanctuary: and the fruit thereof shall be for meat, and the leaf thereof for medicine. - Ezek. 47:12