It is almost impossible for me to live at peace with anyone! Almost every time I opened my mouth, I said something ugly. I was constantly hurting people whom I was close to. In fact, I spoke more harshly to them than to anyone else.
If you’ve developed the habit of speaking harshly, start changing that habit today. When someone crosses you on the job, at school or wherever and you’re tempted to tear into them with cruel words, STOP! Then take a few moments to give thanks and praise to God. Once you begin thinking about how good God is, more often than not, those harsh, angry words will just slip away unspoken.
Instead of using your tongue to tear people down, train it to lift God’s praises up. Then living at peace with others will come easily to you! Try it! Just don’t read it. If you read, you won’t DEVELOP! Practice and you will succeed!
Your words, your dreams and your thoughts have power to create conditions in your life. What you speak about; you can bring about.
- If you keep saying you can’t stand your job, you might lose your job.
- If you keep saying you can’t stand your body, your body can become sick.
- If you keep saying you can’t stand your car, your car could be stolen or just stop operating.
- If you keep saying you’re broke, guess what? You’ll always be broke.
- If you keep saying you can’t trust a man or trust a woman, you will always find someone in your life to hurt and betray you.
- If you keep saying you can’t find a job, you will remain unemployed.
- If you keep saying you can’t find someone to love you or believe in you; your very thought will attract more experiences to confirm your beliefs.
- If you keep talking about a divorce or break up in a relationship, then you might end up with it.
- Turn your thoughts and conversations around to be more positive and power packed with faith, hope, love and action.
Don’t be afraid to believe that you can have what you want and deserve.
Watch your Thoughts – they become words.
Watch your words – they become actions.
Watch your actions – they become habits.
Watch your Habits – they become character.
Watch your Character – for it becomes your Destiny.
The minute you settle for less than you deserve, you get even less than you settle for. (Yes! I like that!)
Thought I would share this with you.
In the search for me, I discovered truth.
In the search for truth, I discovered love.
In the search for love, I discovered GOD.
And in God, I have found Everything.
Proverbs 18:21 –
Death and life are in the power of the tongue and those who love it will eat its fruit…