The result was my Prayer of Jeanette:
- Change me to think and behave, but especially to love, like You;
- Use me to create that which glorifies You and enlarges others’ hearts;
- Love me in ways only You can love, so I know it’s You;
- Protect me from darkness of thought and word;
- Empower me to achieve far more than I alone am capable of, so others will acknowledge You and love you;
- Make me fruitful—full of fruit—colorful, sweet and nourishing;
- Prosper me—cause me to go forward, increase me—so that I may impart more than I take. In Jesus’ Name, so be it.
What item will merit the #1 spot in your life prayer?