Antjie

Antjie

Thursday 2 October 2014

101 Ways to Find Your Place in the Sun


  1. Take a large portion of goodness.
  2. Toss in big chunks of patience - patience with yourself, and patience with others.
  3. Don't forget a pinch of humour to help digest disappointments.
  4. Mix with a big dollop of zest for work.
  5. Cover with happy laughter and there you have it - the sunshine recipe of the day!
  6. With happy people I have always found, deep down, a sence of security.
  7. If you are tired, and you don't know why, then one word can be a happening ... a new beginning -
  8. ... One thing I know. That a word that touches the heart, changes the heart.
  9. Freedom is only meaningful ... in a climate of love. Because ... in this world, what matters most is not freedom, but love.
  10. My mouth is for the word, for every gentle word someone is waiting for.
  11. My feet are for the path which leads me to the dispossessed.
  12. My heart is for love, for warmth, for those who are abandoned and left in the cold.
  13. How is it that there are people who, as soon as they open their eyes, see something wrong?
  14. By bing on intimate terms with God, people see things with new eyes, and start every morning with a new heart.
  15. Laughing is healthy. You need to laugh.
  16. Laughter and fun are the best remedies for the drugging of youheart and mind.
  17. Laughter and fun open out new spaces for the stil unknown joys of life,
  18. A day which you don't laugh, is a lost day.
  19. Why do I grumble about a minor illness and worry about wrinkles or spots when I know that thousands carry an incurable illness in their bodies?
  20. And if my meal isn't served on time why do I forget that millions of people are never able to sit at a full table?
continue....