Antjie

Antjie

Monday 6 October 2014

101 Ways to Find Your Place in the Sun


  1. You can feel human again and, perhaps, feel and see everything clearly through eyes that have wept.
  2. I must never imagine I've dealt with love if I only feel "friendly" towards the people around me.
  3. Happiness is no "continuous performance". Real happiness in life comes and goes ...
  4. Personal concern is the fruit of real love. It may cause me to suffer, but ultimately it brings with it the best of all gifts. It gives life.
  5. Accept each day as a gift, a joy.
  6. Discover again with met the ordinary things ...
  7. ... The single charm of friendship ...
  8. ... A few flowers for a sick person... Life becomes a fest if you can enjoy ordinary everyday things.
  9. In all things there is a memory of lost joy. Being able to see this the art of living.
  10. Life is a compulsive adventure, with God and people, in a world of give and take.
  11. I like the people around met. I like joy, and the way joy comes back to me.
  12. I like friendship, and this way my life is blessed, and my days are full of smiles.
  13. It's not what you possess that brings abundance, it's the things you can enjoy.
  14. If you can enjoy a flower, a smile, a child at play, you are richer and happier than the richest man.
  15. Lord, free me from my possessions, which possess me and make me so very ill.
  16. Free me from my pride which deforms me and makes me so small.
  17. Free me from my greed which misleads me and makes me so ugly.  
  18. Why then don't you look happy?  Why do you laugh so little?
  19. ... It is love you nee. But you can never buy love. If you pay for love, it isn't love any more.
  20. To be a human being, a good human being - that is the only important thing in the world.