Antjie

Antjie

Saturday 5 September 2015

The Nursing Moms Prayer



Dear Lord, 

Thank you so much for this precious child and gift that you have given our family. Help me and my husband to raise this child for your glory. Please give us the wisdom that we need to do this your way and not ours. Help us always to seek your face in this journey of parenting. I pray for my child that you would help them to:


HEAD AND MIND - I pray that she would love you with all their mind, heart, and soul. Please let her thoughts be fixed on you and not on the things of this world. Help her to have the helmet of salvation and protect her thoughts throughout her life. May she make up her mind early to follow you and you alone. 

EYES - May You turn her eyes away from evil and all that the world will tempt her with and set her gaze upon your holiness, Your return, and how she can serve You until you come. 

EARS - May she always turn her ears away from all evil and instead "hear" what Your word says and obey. 

MOUTH - May she speak no evil and instead boldly and courageously spread the Gospel to the lost. May the law of kindness be on her tongue and may she encourage and edify those around her and she represents you to a lost world. 

HANDS - I pray that she would have hands and arms that are strong for her task and that she would use them to to help the poor and needy. That she would also use her hands to pray show love of Christ to her neighbors and not be idle. 

HEART - I pray that my child would have an undivided heart for you and that it would be kept pure and give their heart totally over to you. I pray that she would be a man/woman after God's own heart when they she is young and as she grows older. 

WOMB - I pray that she would be fruitful and multiply and fill the earth with your disciples.

KNEES - I pray that she would be a women on her knees always seeking your face in prayer. 

LEGS AND FEET - May she have feet of peace, following on the paths of righteousness--not turning to the left or right but staying on the straight paths and always turning form the path of evil.

Please guard and guide her all the days of her life, in Jesus name I pray. 
Amen.


by:  A Wise Woman Builds her Home